Gut feeling........will Putin attack Ukraine ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Putin is anything but stupid. Not trying to pay him a compliment but nobody stays in power that long and is stupid.
He's not stupid - he's damned smart. He's in a position to cut loose of the US dollar, and into an arrangement with China and others (BRICS?), he's close to having a stand-alone internet similar to China, and his little "operation" may be on the cusp of exposing some very, very ugly secrets the West has been keeping. He may have misjudged how this would all go, but he may have upset our apple cart in his failure.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well one thing for sure old joe gave Putin a list of places not to cyber attack in the U.S. Thanks joe I'm sure Putin is still afraid of you:w000t:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not seeing the word "stupid" in my post. "Evil" comes to mind though. (edit: added 2nd sentence)

Yeah, you're right. I probably "keyed" off the word "genius" and picked one opposite of it. I hadn't had my second cup of coffee this morning, or, I just messed up on quoting you. I even went back further in the thread and couldn't find a reference to Putin being stupid.

Sorry.

Virtuaguyver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Putin is insane, he's just showing his power because he knows Biden is weak. He is power hungry, he wants to expand. He might be terminally sick, want to try something before he dies? He's basically bluffing his way to this point, pushing his limits, nobody is stopping him, so he'll just keep going. Ukraine will not be the last. I think its war time, this war will be about world freedom. Putin needs to be put down, there is no peace with him alive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom