Gut feeling........will Putin attack Ukraine ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup…..seems the (rational) adults have all left the stage. Maybe Jackoff Kerry will go to Ukraine to assess the environmental impact of the US choking energy production…..
Kerry is worried that the Russian/Ukrainian war will take the emphasis off "Global Warming." What he meant to say is that "there is a personal loss of money to him because of the conflict." Sarc/

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I told y'all at least a year ago that I didn't want my family vaporized over the Ukraine...the woke left found someone who won't do what they want and who is more than happy to be our enemy if they back him into the corner far enough. I wish none of it was happening, but the ruling class are playing a game of chicken with our lives, and I doubt he is going to go out like Kaddafi. The fake investigation really hurt diplomatic relations and nobody seems to even consider that. God help us!

Last edited:
Reaction score
With all that has transpired related to Russia invading Ukraine with the Russian military unable win quickly, Ukraine's resistance, the uniting of NATO nations, sanctions even more severe than expected and continuing to expand, companies pulling out of Russia, Russia's stock exchange closed and the Ruble crashing, Russia having to approach China for support from its superior brother, constant footage of Russia's attacks upon civilians, etc, etc, etc , I sincerely ask: Are Trump and others still describing Putin as "genius"? If so, is that really the first word that comes to mind to describe Putin? Is it still "well Putin is kind of bad but just look at Biden?"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom