Gut feeling........will Putin attack Ukraine ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t like Biden anymore than anyone else…but Biden is just a front for the DNC…he’s going to follow the orders of the democrat establishment….people keep shitting on Biden but the poor old fool doesn’t have any say…

i think the Germans and those Europeans should foot the freedom bill this time…tired of wasting American lives and $$$ for ungrateful European Allies who won’t even defend their own interests… Ukraine is in Europes backyard not ours…it’s time we get to sit around sipping coffee here in the USA and ***** and moan about the Europeans while Germans die for once…
Germany isn’t going to do squat. They are dependent on Russian oil. Trump busted Merkel out for that when he was office and told them they need to buy American oil.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biden is prepared to talk tough and saber rattle. That’s the extent of what this senile old fraud is capable of. He’s a puppet with somebody’s hand up his backside. I don’t believe we’re going to get involved at all. It’ll be tough talk and sanctions. That’s about all I see coming out of this administration
As we shouldn't. We've struggled to mind our own business for some time now. Ukraine isn't our problem, and I can 100% see Putin's point about NATO adding them, and putting missiles on his doorstep. We wouldn't stand for that, and we shouldn't expect him to, either.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biden is prepared to talk tough and saber rattle. That’s the extent of what this senile old fraud is capable of. He’s a puppet with somebody’s hand up his backside. I don’t believe we’re going to get involved at all. It’ll be tough talk and sanctions. That’s about all I see coming out of this administration
Tough talk? He will send him a pallet of cash.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Russian troops near Ukraine, discussing movement to South America. Russian Navy in Baltic, North Atlantic, and Pacific. Chinese Navy staging around the world along with their troops. Chinese troops in Northern India and facing Taiwan. Our troops are traiNing to be woke, admin is discussing bad conduct discharges of a large percentage of troops. Our troops are now being recruited on the basis of being woke. We are the flipping laughing stock. You need to read news originating in other countries.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
EEEA4797-4E06-419C-BC8E-2978D2F52BAA.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom