Guy Found Out What He Was

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An old cowboy was sitting at a bar sipping his drink when a young woman sat down beside him. She soon turned and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, young lady, I've spent my whole life herding cattle, breaking colts, fixing fences, birthing calves, bailing hay and cleaning barns, so yeah, I guess I am a real cowboy." He then asked, “So, young lady, what are you?”

She responded, “I’m a Lesbian. I’ve spent my whole life thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. While I’m showering, I think about women. When I’m eating, I think about women. While I’m driving, I think about women. It seems that everything I do makes me think of women."

He then nodded politely while pondering her response when the woman’s friend appeared and they left the bar together.

A little while later, a man sat down next to the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, ya’ know young feller, I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a Lesbian."

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
man-laughing-loudly-300.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An old cowboy was sitting at a bar sipping his drink when a young woman sat down beside him. She soon turned and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, young lady, I've spent my whole life herding cattle, breaking colts, fixing fences, birthing calves, bailing hay and cleaning barns, so yeah, I guess I am a real cowboy." He then asked, “So, young lady, what are you?”

She responded, “I’m a Lesbian. I’ve spent my whole life thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. While I’m showering, I think about women. When I’m eating, I think about women. While I’m driving, I think about women. It seems that everything I do makes me think of women."

He then nodded politely while pondering her response when the woman’s friend appeared and they left the bar together.

A little while later, a man sat down next to the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, ya’ know young feller, I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a Lesbian."

Yeppers...

...not much of a cowboy if he was "bailing" hay instead of "baling" it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom