Guy napping mistaken for a dead body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every body else is worried about everything. Working themselves up. This dude just taking a nap. Even stretched like he just had a good nap.

Worst part is I bet he was having one of those GOOD sleeps where everything is super relaxed. You know the feeling when you oversleep, and that peacefulness just before you wake up and realize you overslept.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll bet that most people who spend a lot of time walking the Ark. in the summer have done the same thing a time or three. I know that I have...it gets hot out there! Did anyone catch the name of the guy?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worst part is I bet he was having one of those GOOD sleeps where everything is super relaxed. You know the feeling when you oversleep, and that peacefulness just before you wake up and realize you overslept.
I know it all too well. From comfort to panic, only rescue people waking you up is much worse than late for work!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve fell asleep many times on an air mattress in the pool, never on a sandbar.
I’m betting there is a little more to the story other than a simple nap. A person has to know Keystone dam is a hydro-electric dam with discharges that vary the depth of the water, sometimes radically. He could have easily been swept down stream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom