Gym Carry: Fanny pack vs Belly Band

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you going to a gym in Benghazi?
I've never felt the need to be strapped up in the gym. Everyone has earbuds in jamming to their workout music and minding their own business.

Sounds like the perfect scenario for a mad man to take advantage of. Do share with us the secret to knowing when and where you need to be armed, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like the perfect scenario for a mad man to take advantage of. Do share with us the secret to knowing when and where you need to be armed, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you wanna wear a fanny pack, be my guest.
I guess there's not really another way to wear concealed when you're going to be doing squats, sit ups, reaching high for the pull down bar etc.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you carry a gym bag? I typically don’t advocate off-body carry. But this could be a much easier scenario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All kidding aside, don't they make those tight fitting shorts/underwear with a holster pocket? You could wear those under your regular gym shorts and they would probably be alright while you're working out.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear sweats when I hit the gym, just drop my pistol in the pocket and continue on. Maybe the but shows a little but when I go there is maybe one or two people there and that is a rare sight as it is. Simple enough to chamber a round as I draw if it is needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom