H and h has Dillon 750s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm just as new to this as you are, I've been collecting components as I'm looking for the equipment. aside from this kit, You need 9mm dies, clean brass (or a way to clean and deprime your used), Calipers, and your needed components. and a reloading book. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Note that I said "reload idiot" ... not "reloading idiot" ... :D

But I am fascinated by the craft. :thumb:
:drunk2:

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Note that I said "reload idiot" ... not "reloading idiot" ... :D

But I am fascinated by the craft. :thumb:
I thought you were a reloader?? We're you to ever make it to Tulsa, I'd be happy to go through my process with you anytime. Same for @HoLeChit actually. I'm not the best, but I'm not the worst.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I thought you were a reloader?? We're you to ever make it to Tulsa, I'd be happy to go through my process with you anytime. Same for @HoLeChit actually. I'm not the best, but I'm not the worst.
I'm getting there. need to find some more powder, a press, scale, case prep, and some cleaning stuff and I'll be ready to start learning.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Lol, nope. Not even close to bein' one. Thanks for the offer, I'd love to watch for a bit. :D

I am fascinated by the mechanics & science of it, and especially the results you guys can achieve by tuning loads for a specific firearm.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
12 months ago, the Dillon XL750 9mm kits at H&H were the same price, but came with the dies. A lot of good this thing will do you without dies! Since it says that it is the 9mm kit, I'm guessing it'll still have the 9mm shell plate, pins, etc.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
12 months ago, the Dillon XL750 9mm kits at H&H were the same price, but came with the dies. A lot of good this thing will do you without dies! Since it says that it is the 9mm kit, I'm guessing it'll still have the 9mm shell plate, pins, etc.
No no, it's cool. You can buy them on Optics Planet

(just don't click on the link that tells you they're not expected to ship for like 1-4 months)

EDIT: BASS PRO MIGHT HAVE THEM IN STOCK RIGHT NOW!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Village Tactical had a few 750's in stock last week when I dropped by. They also had case feeders & plates, along with a few bullet feeders. I picked up some Dillon small primer tubes and a pound of CFE-Pistol while I was there.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0

I think you might be mistaken unless they were running a special of some sort and H&H was including the dies. As they come from Dillon 550, 650, and 750s don’t come with dies. Only the conversion kit. The 1050 and 1100s do come with dies. I never understood why, but it has been that way as long as I remember.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I think you might be mistaken unless they were running a special of some sort and H&H was including the dies. As they come from Dillon 550, 650, and 750s don’t come with dies. Only the conversion kit. The 1050 and 1100s do come with dies. I never understood why, but it has been that way as long as I remember.
I must’ve gotten mine during a special then. When I bought my 750 it had the carbide dies included in the box from H&H. I guess I didn’t realize at the time I was getting as good deal as I got! I only bought mine there because they had them in stock when everywhere else seemed to be sold out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom