H&H Classes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I taken a few. For the minimal investment and a few hours of time I learned a great deal.

Will Andrews knows what he is talking about, and he will make you shoot faster, more accurately, with a greater understanding of what is necessary to ensure survival.

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are several threads about OSS and Will on here. A search should bring them up.

I've taken all of his classes most of them several times and will continue to do so.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSS ( Oklahoma shooting Skills) classes are probably the best training for the $ out there!!!!!!
I have been to all of them, I have also been to several other schools by some of the big name instructors after I went to Will's classes ( OSS) and have always been in the top of the pack! I give Will all the credit as his system really works.

He has several very good volunteer instructors ( Im one of them) to help on the line and offer more individual instruction.

Come shoot with us you will not regret it.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have taken a couple of these classes, and lament that I have not been able to take them all (why must I work sundays??).

The classes have a great, non-intimidating atmosphere which makes it easy to absorb the information presented, especially if you have little/no handgun experience. I had only been shooting handguns for a couple months on my own (no formal training) before my first class, and noticed an immediate improvement in my over-all accuracy, and especially when firing rapidly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom