H&H Range Officer & first time shooter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DamnYankeeOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 13 y/o daughter decided she wanted to go to range with me and my wife today. I've been trying to get her to go but didn't want to pressure her. After a while there she decided she wanted to shoot. I was talking her thru handling and safety again before she shot and a RO was walking through checking on everyone. He took some time to give her some pointers and help her out. I've never seen a RO at H&H before. He was very nice. I think he gave her some extra confidence. She used my XDm 3.8 40 and her first shot hit the line on the X ring at 3 yds.

DamnYankeeOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been trying to get her to shoot for a while but she's been scared. Her and my wife were out running around and my wife called saying my daughter was going with us to the range. Not sure what my wife said but I'm a happy dad.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad your daughter had a good time.

I took my wife, oldest son, and sister in-law there today....haven't been in a while so I didn't know what to expect from the range staff. Despite being packed, everyone I encountered was polite and professional.

The only thing that I was disappointed in was not being able to get two lanes for 4 people because they said it was too busy, but we made do and still had fun.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
13 is a good age to start ..good job dad!
Although some start sooner..Get her hooked then next thing you know she will be skinnin' deer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom