H&H really angered me last week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paul was my go to go back many many years ago, great guy, often wonder what happened to him. Older guy, had a love for M1As.

Have not been in that place in years.

Paul passed away in his sleep several years ago. After he passed away and Dean left I kinda look at the place a little differently.

To the OP, contact Mike Rust and tell him what happened. He's the general manager now. I worked with him, Dean and Paul ... Back when the only complaints they got was about that ***** at the gun counter who made them follow the rules on the range and not sweep everybody on in the bay every time they turned around. :coffee2:

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paul passed away in his sleep several years ago. After he passed away and Dean left I kinda look at the place a little differently.

To the OP, contact Mike Rust and tell him what happened. He's the general manager now. I worked with him, Dean and Paul ... Back when the only complaints they got was about that ***** at the gun counter who made them follow the rules on the range and not sweep everybody on in the bay every time they turned around. :coffee2:

damn it.
I hate to hear that. I lost contact with him, a few years back I stopped in hoping he was there and noo one knew who I was asking about.

He was a great guy, I always enjoyed our visits.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
damn it.
I hate to hear that. I lost contact with him, a few years back I stopped in hoping he was there and noo one knew who I was asking about.

He was a great guy, I always enjoyed our visits.

Yep. He is one of a handful of people I start my day thinking about and ending my day with a good thought of. He and Dean had forgotten more about guns than any of the rest of us will ever know. I miss them both terribly. Even now.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. He is one of a handful of people I start my day thinking about and ending my day with a good thought of. He and Dean had forgotten more about guns than any of the rest of us will ever know. I miss them both terribly. Even now.

I will never forget him referring to ARs as poodle shooters BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will never forget him referring to ARs as poodle shooters BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha!! Yea, he was a MESS!! :rotflmao: We used to "hold the counter down" and take bets on who was gonna need "adult supervision" when they went out on the range. Brazilian Boy was one I will NEVER forget! I thought Paul was gonna DIE laughing while that little snot was getting uppity with me. Then when he posted here about that racist old woman at the range counter we all absolutely rolled on the ground ... That kid didn't have a body part we didn't make fun of ... :lmfao:

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hahaha!! Yea, he was a MESS!! :rotflmao: We used to "hold the counter down" and take bets on who was gonna need "adult supervision" when they went out on the range. Brazilian Boy was one I will NEVER forget! I thought Paul was gonna DIE laughing while that little snot was getting uppity with me. Then when he posted here about that racist old woman at the range counter we all absolutely rolled on the ground ... That kid didn't have a body part we didn't make fun of ... :lmfao:

well I hope you don’t remember me from those days then lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom