H&H really angered me last week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a 50/50 shot of how you get treated there. I gave up years ago with their prices. COPS is just up the street and You'll get treated better if Austin is working.
I enjoyed my last visit to Cops, I was admiring one of the Nighthawks in the cabinet and he pulled it out and told me to try the trigger out, I told him that was way out my league price wise but he let me hold it anyway, you sure don't get that type of treatment at most gun shops.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uhh yeah. The lowers were all ordered and will be delivered to SSP to Tommy to distribute.

I just hope the date we're supposed to get them isn't April 17th. lol
Got big plans for national crawfish day? Seriously, though, I'm missing the significance of that date. What's going on?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got big plans for national crawfish day? Seriously, though, I'm missing the significance of that date. What's going on?
2013 - Gay Marriage Legalized in New Zealand?
2013 : New Zealand's parliament voted in favor of legalizing same-sex marriage in the country, the first in the Asia-Pacific region to do so. Same-sex civil unions had already been legal in the country since 2005.

Latest posts

Top Bottom