H&H Shooting Sports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone been there lately? They have a guy OUTSIDE the front door like a bouncer, got inside and really no customers on the sales side. Was looking at mags and a worker came over and said “you can’t buy mags unless you buy a firearm and it’s a limit of two then”. Also can’t buy ammo in popular sizes unless you buy a firearm or are shooting it there. They had plenty of the mags too. So I decided to leave and will find somewhere else to purchase my eotech optic,
Sb brace, $200 backpack and vfg along with the $12 mags.

so taking suggestions for lgs that doesn’t want to cater to just the new impulse buyers over people that have been in and out of there for years

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H&H pulled that crap with a friend yesterday. Shame, have known those folks since they 1st opened by the lake, didn't treat people like that when they were smaller.

Call first, but you can always take a trip to Claremore and visit Bill's Sporting goods. Haven't been in a few weeks, but they are good people.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cant stand H&H. Classic example of treating customers like crap because they can. Their business is good, guns are selling so why should they care. Thats the impression I ALWAYS get when I go in there

Latest posts

Top Bottom