H&H Shooting Sports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone been there lately? They have a guy OUTSIDE the front door like a bouncer, got inside and really no customers on the sales side. Was looking at mags and a worker came over and said “you can’t buy mags unless you buy a firearm and it’s a limit of two then”. Also can’t buy ammo in popular sizes unless you buy a firearm or are shooting it there. They had plenty of the mags too. So I decided to leave and will find somewhere else to purchase my eotech optic,
Sb brace, $200 backpack and vfg along with the $12 mags.

so taking suggestions for lgs that doesn’t want to cater to just the new impulse buyers over people that have been in and out of there for years
Man, that's a load of crap. I don't blame you for being upset.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't been a fan of H&H since the post-Newtown shenanigans. Same kind of thing.

Worst range in OK too. When Wilshire is busy, I used to shoot at Gunworld. Terrible sales prices, but having a range to yourself for $8 is priceless.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big Boy's is great, I think they are closed today and maybe tomorrow to restock. Call first, They only allow 10 people in at a time. You have to wait outside.

ghostrider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know about Big Boys out towards Mustang. You might check there. Maybe call before going, or maybe someone from the Mustang area can chime in on what they might be doing.
I tried calling them several times on Saturday. The wife and I went out there and they had a line at the door. It appeared they were only allowing a certain amount of people in at a time. Sunday they were closed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom