H&H Shooting Sports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Most places are not even able to field the mass of phone calls that are coming in.

They can forward their calls to me.....for a price. I’ve bought plenty of guns from multiple stores over the years. About the only time I’ve bought from H&H was when they had something I wanted that wasn’t otherwise available. It would have been worth the trip just to see all of the people working. Most of the time a couple of guys in the reloading section are leaning on their elbows are looking at their phones. The house phone could be ringing off the hook and they aren’t about to answer it. I’ve always been amazed at the number of green shirts standing around not doing much of anything. If I owned it, which I don’t, I’d reduce staff and keep/hire those that want to be helpful. I’d also pay them more with the savings from letting the texters go. I guess their business model makes enables them to make plenty of money as it is so what do I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just came by the Academy at Walker & I-240. I was going to run in, but they had the "bouncer" at the door, limiting the number of folks in at any given time. I wasn't that interested in standing in line, so I don't know how their inventory is, but it looks like we are going to see more of this.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy at MWC was that way yesterday complete with blue x taped on the sidewalk every six feet so people in line could observe the social distancing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom