H&H Summer blowout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out today and checked out all the latest and greatest in handguns and talked with the factory reps.And I know I'm probably in a small minority here, but if I could have just have one it will be a 1911 .45 . Nothing fancy combat accuracy is good just a tick loose, and goes bang every time. Every table that's all I could look at! Sure I own a couple of morden polymer pistols, but every time I leave the house my old slab sides goes with me.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking again myself....just what I need another Colt Series 70 MK IV. Just love the style of the series 70 MK IV.

media.liveauctiongroup.net_i_12142_12220060_1.jpg_2f2108f0fdd65c4b3f7743b7a002f643.jpg

For some reason I like the older ones!!! If the newer model series 70 would have a low profile front site like this one(older models) I'd buy it. Sorry........I'm pretty G*D D@*M particular on my Colts and what model they are.

For some reason I just don't like the way "plastic" guns feel...I don't own any...just like my mouth and tongue can't stand Scotch...love American whiskey and bourbon but detest Scotch!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom