H&H Sunday Night Shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well good for her! Something tells me that that little girl will be dating young men who RESPECT women when she gets older.

She will be a force to recon with after she gets that gun broke in and finds some good ammo that works in it. She kept her head in the game and kept working through the problem.

I could go on and on... that video makes my heart glad.... I deal with SO many kids who are on track to be total duds if they live to adult-hood.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That young lady was 12 I believe. We don't usually have any juniors so I don't know. I'm nit the one in charge at HH or any match for that matter but I would assume that if the junior can display competant gun handling skills at whatever age they would be welcome.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well good for her! Something tells me that that little girl will be dating young men who RESPECT women when she gets older.

I could go on and on... that video makes my heart glad.... I deal with SO many kids who are on track to be total duds if they live to adult-hood.

yup. put a smile to my face watching that video. Does she belong to someone on here? Some daddy should be proud.