1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

H&H

Discussion in 'Firearms Chat' started by The Scribe, Mar 24, 2020.

1. The Scribe

The Scribe Marksman

I’m pretty sure they are still open but does anyone know if they have any new restrictions? I want to go aight in a handful of rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. rc508pir

rc508pir Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Um.. What?

3. harley128

harley128 Sharpshooter

Special Hen
    Rating
    100%
    You want to do what?

4. mrshooterou

mrshooterou Marksman

Special Hen
    Rating
    100%
    No H&H is closed.

5. mightymouse

mightymouse Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    He wants to sight in some rifles. At 35 yards no less....

6. The Scribe

The Scribe Marksman

Sorry. Big fingers hit the a instead of the s.

So H&H is closed? They looked open yesterday when I drove by on 40.

7. mrshooterou

mrshooterou Marksman

Special Hen
    Rating
    100%

I don’t know if they’re closed or not man. I just hate that damn place. Wouldn’t spend a penny there again

turkeyrun and Cowcatcher like this.
  8. The Scribe

The Scribe Marksman

I hear ya. Depending on how the weather is I may hit franks. I’d never buy anything there but I’ll rent a lane for $11 for the day.

9. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I got an email from them today.

Dear H&H Shooting Sports Customers,
    Our top priority during the recent national crisis has been the safety and welfare of our customers and staff. To follow CDC guidelines regarding the COVID-19 virus we have made many changes to our operation including limiting our hours, increasing our cleaning and sanitizing procedures and limiting the amount of people in our store at one time.
    In response to the latest ‘Safer At Home’ order issued by Governor Stitt on Tuesday, March 24th we will be taking additional action to limit the non-essential areas of our business. We have decided to cancel all upcoming training and group classes. At no point will we allow gatherings of 10 or more people. Additionally our archery and firearms shooting ranges will be closed to the public, with the firearms range ONLY open for commissioned law enforcement officers.
    Our firearms and ammunition sales will remain open, with a maximum of 10 people allowed in to make purchases at one time. We have made this decision as we believe that access to firearms and ammunition falls within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) guidelines as being essential and critical to the public safety.
    We will adjust our operating hours to Monday - Saturday 11am - 7pm. During our reduced operating hours there will be no lines, people will check in at the door, leave a phone number and then wait in their car until called to enter the store. They will be limited to making their purchases and filling out their paperwork before being asked to wait in their cars again while the background check is processed. We will then call the customer with the results. Social distancing measures will be enforced at all times.
    We believe in the second amendment and that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. We plan to continue fulfilling our responsibility to our community and to the people that want to protect themselves.
    Please direct any inquiries to us via email at ContactUs@HHShootingSports.com and we will respond as promptly as we can, in the order in which they are received.
    We appreciate your continued support and patronage.
    We will be here to support and help protect our fellow Oklahomans.
    H&H Shooting Sports

10. Snattlerake

Snattlerake Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    We believe in the second amendment and that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As long as you buy two guns as per our new policy.

sixseven and mrshooterou like this.