H322 to Reload AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Recently decided to re-load for my AR. I have a can of H322 that has been setting on my shelf for several years. I discovered that this is an old powder as a result there is very little data on loads. I want to load some 60 gr bullets. Have any of you had any experience with this power?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I Recently decided to re-load for my AR. I have a can of H322 that has been setting on my shelf for several years. I discovered that this is an old powder as a result there is very little data on loads. I want to load some 60 gr bullets. Have any of you had any experience with this power?
I've used H322 without any complaints. Hodgdon's website list 22.0 - 23.5 grs for a 60 gr. V-Max bullet. My experience was with 55 gr bullets and a little less powder.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
322 is not as fast as some powders, but is usually very accurate. i've got 8 pounds of it to load up in some brass i want to fire form so speed isn't the driving factor

LinearZero

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
22gr on both a 69gr SMK and a 65gr Sierra SP yielded sub-moa (.51", .82") groups from a budget barrel 1:7. Anything warmer than that seemed to consistently open up for me. Definitely worth the time to see how it works in yours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom