H4350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree I should have got an 8 pounder. Is there really a shortage of the powder or is it just limited release?

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen it like this before. One time we went close to 12 months without H4350. You can always work up a load with H4831sc. It's always best to buy in bulk when you can due to differences from lot to lot.
What ever powder you get if you buy it in a 1 pound jug you'll only get between 150-160 loadings. That's about three trips to the range. Not a lot when you think about it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've since moved on to RL-19 for my 30-06 and .270 loads. Get a tad more velocity and a tad less pressure. Both good things.
I'm surprised the H4350 is in short supply. I thought things were getting back on track.
Quick search shows Powder Valley out of it as well. That is the ONLY Hodgden powder they are out of stock in. Something is amiss.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I'll try a load with 4831sc since I have it on hand.
Dennis, that's kinda what I thought, it seems to be the only powder that is in short supply

Latest posts

Top Bottom