Ha! Ha! Hows that green energy working for ya now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would normally fully support CA's policy decisions for the chuckle offered. However, my concern is that they are driving out too many people that will settle here that are infected with even a little of the insanity.
I agree. We need guard towers on Oklahoma's borders, and a troll asking three questions before they can enter.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing that will help reduce the demand on the grid will be when many of the hotels shut down. The new law where hotels with empty rooms have to let the homeless stay for free will make many of them shut down.

Granted I hope this is true, but do you have a link?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scary stuff. Virginia is changing their laws (hopefully) as a result. They changed their laws a couple years ago to follow what california passes as laws will be made their laws (at least on the environment.) EVs will get better, but look at how long it took to get a vehicle that one can hop in and drive hundreds of miles without a care. Laws don't improve technology, scientists engineers and private investors with a vision do.

Another scary fact, 30% and growing energy is going to california from out of their state. Power cannot be generated in state to provide electricity for their citizens. Perhaps in Oklahoma we could build a nuclear reactor or three and sell power to california at confiscatory rates and get rid of our state tax...

Last edited:

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck i had to give $200 2 weeks ago for a lawn mower battery, hate to see what it will cost for a battery for my pu when its needed.
Not to mention the cost mining the minerals necessary to make the batteries for their "green energy" has on the environment AND then the impact it will have when it comes to disposing of the old batteries that can't be recharged. As is typical of the left they don't bother to think things through before calling for action and change. It's whatever sounds good at the moment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom