Ha! Ha! Hows that green energy working for ya now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since when has a little thing like the constitution ever bothered Democrats?

I believe it dates back to 1781. They may not have called themselves democrats back then, but they were there. Anyway, as long as people abide by it, it is a bother to them. You are correct, though. They don't bother to abide it themselves unless it will in some weird and deceitful way support their agenda.

Woody

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typical Dems the wording in this link says vote to rent to homeless and from what i have seen there was no mention of renting they was wanting the hotels to give them the rooms free of charge to me this is deceiving the voters. Plus when they rent to one how many others will they bring into the room and charge these people and pocket the money for themselves. To me if the city wants to do this then they should rent the entire hotel with the hotel putting a clause into the rental that the city is responsible for all repairs due to damage from people tearing things up.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe it dates back to 1781. They may not have called themselves democrats back then, but they were there. Anyway, as long as people abide by it, it is a bother to them. You are correct, though. They don't bother to abide it themselves unless it will in some weird and deceitful way support their agenda.

Woody
" but they were there" when I see nancy pelosi or dian feinstien it lends much credence to that statement.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scary stuff. Virginia is changing their laws (hopefully) as a result. They changed their laws a couple years ago to follow what california passes as laws will be made their laws (at least on the environment.) EVs will get better, but look at how long it took to get a vehicle that one can hop in and drive hundreds of miles without a care. Laws don't improve technology, scientists engineers and private investors with a vision do.

Another scary fact, 30% and growing energy is going to california from out of their state. Power cannot be generated in state to provide electricity for their citizens. Perhaps in Oklahoma we could build a nuclear reactor or three and sell power to california at confiscatory rates and get rid of our state tax...
Oklahoma utilities as well as other states already sell excess electricity on the open market to the highest bidder.
It can be very profitable at times for the utility companies.
The state cannot profit from the private utilities.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to mention the cost mining the minerals necessary to make the batteries for their "green energy" has on the environment AND then the impact it will have when it comes to disposing of the old batteries that can't be recharged. As is typical of the left they don't bother to think things through before calling for action and change. It's whatever sounds good at the moment.
7E3C780B-48C8-4404-9DB2-118C7108B906.jpeg

All mined by diesel powered equipment.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(NewsNation) — California lawmakers passed legislation last week that would ban the sale of new gas-powered vehicles in the state by 2035, mandating all new vehicles must be either electric- or hydrogen-powered. This week, California asked residents to limit themselves on charging electric vehicles.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom is asking all Californians to not charge their electric vehicles between the hours of 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. while California grapples with an energy shortage as a heat wave bears down on the state. California also asked its residents to turn up their thermostats and turn off their lights.

The fawking idiots in commiefornika can't even charge their EV's anymore if they need to go somewhere and they want to go total EV by 2035?

https://www.newsnationnow.com/on-ba...ornia-asks-ev-owners-to-cut-back-on-charging/
What happens in 2035 when there are millions more EV's?
You didn't get the memo? Oh yah, California has sold out to China, they are now the new peoples republic of Chinafornia, their new border signs now read "surrender all weapons upon entering or you will be shot.
I never understood why they call themselves the "peoples" republic when only a few dozen elitists run the whole country, kinda like our elitist's agenda here wants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom