Ha...Too Bad, So Sad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a bunch of crap!! Trading that piece of crap for another piece of crap when there’s US soldiers that NEED to be brought home!!

Freaking disgusting it oughtta been left in Russia to rot!!!
I don't know but does anyone actually know for sure whether negotiations for the Marines held in Russia are ongoing? I suspect that the Russians are playing hardball because, like us, they know how valuable our Marines are to us and aren't going to let them go easily.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know but does anyone actually know for sure whether negotiations for the Marines held in Russia are ongoing? I suspect that the Russians are playing hardball because, like us, they know how valuable our Marines are to us and aren't going to let them go easily.
I don’t know either.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pedo Joe swears they will be released.

I'm sure he hasn't forgotten them and he will do whatever it takes for their release.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom