Habanero Peppers ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Outdoors !, char habaneros black with propane torch, rinse, devein and de seed under running water, put 1 or 2 in a small food processor with a roasted and deseeded mild green chile, emulsify the peppers, add the slurry to cooking chili or salsa recipe for flavor and tolerable heat

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like hot peppers, but like everything good, there is a down side. dependiong on the pepper, wash youir hands catrefully before you go to the bathroom! You have heard of a turpentined cat, well I know just what that s feels like, running through a crowd pulling your pants down looking for water to wash yourself!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Habanero Delight

Ingredients:
- 4 oz of your favorite liquor (whiskey, scotch, or brandy)
- Habanero Peppers
- Large bowl
- Ice cubes
- Small glass

Instructions:
1. Put habaneros in bowl.
2. Put 2 ice cubes in glass.
3. Pour liquor over ice.
4. Dump habaneros in trash.

Now enjoy the rest of your day. :wave:
___

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I have like 3 cups of habanero peppers. After getting the peppers out of the plastic bag they were in and putting them in a glass bowl -- AND WASHING MY HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER -- I still had enough oil on my hands that my lips are burning, as well as the tip of my tongue and my fingertips are tingly and burning from eating a PB&J. 😳😲😵 🤢 WTF am I gonna do with these peppers?? I don't wanna throw them out but I don't have any recipes either. Any ideas??

Thanks, fellas!! 😘
Needle and thread, hang them to dry, after drying leave them hanging and use in deviled eggs, chili , ice cream etc…. If you don’t want the heat, just get rid of seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom