Had a interesting hunt this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was sitting in my blind this morning with my black powder deer were there before me and I was sweating from the walk in so I took my heavy long sleeve **** off and put my orange back on over my t-shirt about 8:30 my son in law saw two coyotes chasing a fawn so he took care of the problem. I thought well I’ll go check out a field at the edge of the timber then go to the truck I took the shirt I took off and tied it around my waste I was carrying IWB didn’t see a problem at that time. I got to the field edge and was looking around and kept hearing a clacking sound I caught something to my left and there was about a 250lb boar running straight at me I raised the ML and fired at about 35 yards and he come through the smoke running straight at me I went for my side arm and it was covered by my jacket and that dam shirt I tied around me I jumped behind a tree and thankfully he veered to my left and disappeared into the creek bottom I tried reloading the ML I had powder primers and bullets scattered everywhere from all the adrenaline important lesson learned never compromise your side arm

Latest posts

Top Bottom