1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hair stylist makes customer look like Larry from Three Stooges

Discussion in 'News Links' started by HFS, Dec 28, 2017.

1. HFS

HFS Sharpshooter

Hair stylist in Madison, Wisconsin, supposedly got tired of a 22-year-old customer fidgeting and moving his head around on Friday.
    Allegedly the barber grabs the guy's ear and twists it, then snips the guy's ear with scissors before taking a set of clippers "with the shortest possible attachment" and going right down the middle of the customer's head, “leaving him looking a bit like Larry from the ‘Three Stooges,’" a Madison police spokesman said.
    The customer got up and left, going elsewhere and getting his head shaved.
    “While it is not a crime to give someone a bad haircut, you will get arrested for intentionally snipping their ear with a scissors,” the police spokesman said.
    Khaled A. Shabani said it was an accident. He was initially arrested on suspicion of mayhem and disorderly conduct while armed.
    UPDATE from The Wisconsin State Journal -- the barber was issued a ticket on Wednesday for disorderly conduct, a county ordinance violation that is not a criminal charge. He has pleaded not guilty to the ticket.

Story and photo of haircut here:
    http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/lo...cle_38feb0ea-1cfb-50b0-957e-3f32f32a76f3.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/27/haircut-from-hell-lands-stylist-behind-bars.html

2. deerwhacker444

deerwhacker444 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    That's what I want to do to Gundy...

Annie and druryj like this.
  3. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    That will teach the bastage to squirm around in the chair. Probably looking at his phone.

4. MacFromOK

MacFromOK Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    My first thought exactly. :D

5. druryj

druryj Devil Dog; Para Frog Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Hilarious. However, I do believe the "stylist" would have looked even worse had he done such a thing to my ear and subsequently to my noggin. I was never a fan of Larry, I liked Moe a lot better; mostly for his leadership qualities and rakish good looks..

MacFromOK likes this.
  6. Annie

Annie Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Haha!

7. okie362

okie362 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Reminds me of a haircut I received in 1983 on Sheppard AFB in Wichita Falls, TX. It's a training base and full of young airmen. Went to the base barber who was an elderly lady with some sort of nervous twitching condition. I'm sitting perfectly still but noticed from time to time her entire body would seem to tense and jerk for no reason, including her arms and hands. She had finished my haircut and was trimming up with a straight razor when one of these convulsions overtook her (Thinking back on it, it may have been a demonic possession) causing her to jerk and cut my ear with the razor. For obvious reason, I flinched when she did so and could feel the blood beginning to run down my face and neck. She huffed and in a loud voice proclaimed, "Dammit son if you don't sit still I'm going to cut you!"

I would loved to have seen my face but she had me turned away from the mirror. Not knowing what to do, I put my hand on my ear and pulled it back to see it covered in blood. Looked at her and said, "Ma'am, if you cut me any deeper I'm not going to have an ear." At this point I stood up, paid the $3 for the haircut and without thinking, handed her a $5 bill and out od habit said, "Keep the change." and walked out. Wasn't till I had walked a block with blood still streaming down my face that I realized...I just tipped someone for cutting my damned ear!

dennishoddy likes this.
  8. druryj

druryj Devil Dog; Para Frog Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    :clap3:

9. John6185

John6185 Sharpshooter

Yep, I had a military barber at Reese AFB TX cut a mole behind my ear and said "You should have told me about the mole." Now how in the heck am I going to look behind my ear?