Halloween Ideas needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm wanting to start a week before and have an open window shade with a skeleton doing different things every day. That is just one idea that's cheap and easy.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wanting to start a week before and have an open window shade with a skeleton doing different things every day. That is just one idea that's cheap and easy.
Why not a zombie manger scene? That way you can put it up for Halloween and leave it up for Christmas.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put a chair in the corner of the porch by the door. Dress up like a old Farmer, etc. Sit in the chair and pretend you are a dummy. When the kids ring the doorbell and Ma brings the treats, jump up and scare the poop out of them. Lady peed on our porch last year!

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most fun I ever had for yard stuff was stuffing some of my work coveralls and making a headless man sitting in a chair with a pumpkin on his lap.
He sat out there for two weeks and all the kids were used to seeing him.
Halloween night I was the headless guy. I scared the crap out of alot of kids and adults with them all night.
Another Halloween
My wife and daughters turned me into a big space alien. They pulled my long hair up through a swim cap, sprayed it with glitter and hairspray and we mounted a small locator strobe flashing in the center of the glitter bush
I had torch goggles and a PAPR half face respirator and was wearing shoulder pads and coveralls and was overall spray painted dayglow green and glitter.
I won $250 and steak dinner for 2 first prize at a costume contest. But it took hours to get the paint and glitter off me and my hair

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most fun I ever had for yard stuff was stuffing some of my work coveralls and making a headless man sitting in a chair with a pumpkin on his lap.
He sat out there for two weeks and all the kids were used to seeing him.
Halloween night I was the headless guy. I scared the crap out of alot of kids and adults with them all night.
Another Halloween
My wife and daughters turned me into a big space alien. They pulled my long hair up through a swim cap, sprayed it with glitter and hairspray and we mounted a small locator strobe flashing in the center of the glitter bush
I had torch goggles and a PAPR half face respirator and was wearing shoulder pads and coveralls and was overall spray painted dayglow green and glitter.
I won $250 and steak dinner for 2 first prize at a costume contest. But it took hours to get the paint and glitter off me and my hair
Pics?

Latest posts

Top Bottom