Handgun Brands Ranked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then explain why so many countries and LEO"s have chosen the Glock as their war/duty weapon.

You are correct, a base gun that can compete for being the lowest bid. Glock's LEO marketing has always been brilliant, I'll give them that. However, that doesn't change what I said.

Reaction score
Compared to other platforms they fall behind now. Trash trigger, garbage sights, bad ergos, and no modularity. Seems Holosun has saved their MOS system. How much money do you have to spend to get them up to speed to what others offer stock?

I get they work, but a majority of platforms are exceedingly reliable now.

Like I've stated before, Glock doesn't even make the the best "Glock" anymore.
Glocks are definitely lacking on out of the box features. But no other gun can touch the aftermarket a glock has. The p320 is the next most, but it still is no comparison. A glock trigger is also much easier to improve than a p320 trigger. But heck, caniks have the best striker trigger out of the box

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glocks are definitely lacking on out of the box features. But no other gun can touch the aftermarket a glock has. The p320 is the next most, but it still is no comparison. A glock trigger is also much easier to improve than a p320 trigger. But heck, caniks have the best striker trigger out of the box

You're correct, but no other gun needs the aftermarket like a Glock, which is my whole point. :D Let's take Canik since you brought it up. There's not much aftermarket for Canik triggers? Why?

Reaction score
You're correct, but no other gun needs the aftermarket like a Glock, which is my whole point. :D Let's take Canik since you brought it up. There's not much aftermarket for Canik triggers? Why?
Not popular enought. Not really that necessary for the triggers. There's not a whole lot more to be desired in a trigger from canik. To make something comparable in a glock it takes me about an hour.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really that necessary for the triggers. There's not a whole lot more to be desired in a trigger from canik. To make something comparable in a glock it takes me about an hour.

Again, my whole point. Apples to apples, canik puts out a better gun than Glock. Granted it's a copy, but still...

Latest posts

Top Bottom