Handgun inertia slide rack. Can you do it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So….if I put the gun between both feet and use one hand to cock it, that still counts right??

Aw shoot never mind, I probably couldn’t bend over to put it between my feet any way considering my dickie-do disease.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So….if I put the gun between both feet and use one hand to cock it, that still counts right??

Aw shoot never mind, I probably couldn’t bend over to put it between my feet any way considering my dickie-do disease.
Ah, the ol dickie-do disease. People ask me what I wanna accomplish with yoga and riding my bike a lot. I tell them I just wanna cut my toe nails without having to hold my breath.

Looks like I have something new to try when I get home. I didn’t even know this one hand rack was a thing.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, the ol dickie-do disease. People ask me what I wanna accomplish with yoga and riding my bike a lot. I tell them I just wanna cut my toe nails without having to hold my breath.

Looks like I have something new to try when I get home. I didn’t even know this one hand rack was a thing.
Wash the feets piggy, no amount of riding a bike gonna cause the dogs to quit stinking!! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom