Hanging judge gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been to several over the years. My stuff is junk & theirs is gold. I haven't seen anything I couldn't buy cheaper at a local shop or Atwoods. There has been more vendors the last couple years than in the past. Jewelry, beef jerky, knives etc is about 25% of the tables. Maybe this upcoming show will be different but I doubt it. There was a gunshow a couple weeks ago by a different promoter. I went both days, seen 1 person buy a gun. Prices were crazy, Taurus G3c was $425, Tisas 1911 was $600. Bricks of 500.22lr was $45-50.
I still go in hopes of finding a deal or an individual toting around that Ruger M77.223 stainless I've been wanting, no luck so far though.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always kinda wanted to go check it out. Is it very big or about like one at the Okc fairgrounds?
Never been to the OKC show. And it has been so long since I was at the ft Smith show, best I can remember it's about the size of a basketball court. But I may be thinking about a different one.

VarmintHunter59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seldom are gun shows worth the time or expense. haven't been worth going to in 20 plus years. I blame the vendors. Their $3-400 overpriced, take it or leave it prices. hanging Judge is an okay show, I would not travel any distance to go to it though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom