HANK is gone (KNAH 99.7)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the call sign is gone, anyway. It's now KNAH 99.7 the Wolf. It's still "classic" country like it was, but they sneak some newer Red Dirt/Cowpasture Pop stuff in every so often. :anyone:

Well, it either that or listen to KXXY. Which I won't do as they fired all their DJs when they were bought out by iHeart. :nono1:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sad when I tune into the KATT and then flip to a country station and the country station is playing harder "rock" music than the rock station.

But the country station lyrics are usually some cry baby guy telling about his break up.
I hate those lyric infused songs.. grow a pair and quit your crying.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sad when I tune into the KATT and then flip to a country station and the country station is playing harder "rock" music than the rock station.

But the country station lyrics are usually some cry baby guy telling about his break up.
I hate those lyric infused songs.. grow a pair and quit your crying.
Play your old time country western songs backward.

You get your girl back, your truck back, your dog back, and quit drinking, carousing, and gambling.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember a few years ago when 94.7 went from alternative rock to a stupid sports channel. I was on patrol and it happened around 4am. Bastards tried to sneak it in there when nobody was listening. :pissed:
Pretty much when I quit listening to Radio and went to a streaming service. Haven't heard a car commercial since, so it's a win.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember a few years ago when 94.7 went from alternative rock to a stupid sports channel. I was on patrol and it happened around 4am. Bastards tried to sneak it in there when nobody was listening. :pissed:
I remember when they went from country to whatever kind of garbage they started playing back in the '90s. I guess what goes around comes around.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty much when I quit listening to Radio and went to a streaming service. Haven't heard a car commercial since, so it's a win.
I remember one night in the late '90s or early '00s when I just started scanning the FM dial in my car. Every station when the scan stopped was running a commercial--even the Public Radio stations were running their "not a commercial, but really a commercial" spots. In the decade I've owned it, the only time I've intentionally turned my truck's stereo to terrestrial radio has been during feetsball season; most of the time, it's when I accidentally hit the Media button on the steering wheel controls...and it doesn't take long for it to remind me why I don't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom