HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRURYJ!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks fellers; I woke up this morning (Yes!) and feel pretty much like I did yesterday. You other senior citizens know of what I speak; your body sounds like a bowl of Rice Krispies as you try to get out of bed, to make your 4th or 5th bathroom run since you went to bed last night. You manage to feel your way towards the kitchen and the coffee pot (or soda or beer or whatever) in order to get your heart started and get some blood flow and oxygen above the neck. You log onto OSA to discuss important issues, and soon realize the world is a mess. After breakfast, you begin to think about taking a nap, but first, you have to go pee...

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks fellers; I woke up this morning (Yes!) and feel pretty much like I did yesterday. You other senior citizens know of what I speak; your body sounds like a bowl of Rice Krispies as you try to get out of bed, to make your 4th or 5th bathroom run since you went to bed last night. You manage to feel your way towards the kitchen and the coffee pot (or soda or beer or whatever) in order to get your heart started and get some blood flow and oxygen above the neck. You log onto OSA to discuss important issues, and soon realize the world is a mess. After breakfast, you begin to think about taking a nap, but first, you have to go pee...
Truth!

(And I'm not nearly as old as you!) [emoji16]

Oh and belated happy birthday!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's what you get for being a Marine. I'm an Army vet and recently had a birthday that no one made note of (thankfully), but I don't have the rice krispie joints, or multiple trips to the bathroom (maybe once overnight), and while I enjoy my coffee, I can get started without it.

One has to live with one's choices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom