Happy constitutional carry day ya'll...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im going to start wearing my rubber boots to protect my sneakers from all the blood that will be in the streets.
RKYS122_EXTRALARGE.jpg

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been keeping up with this, will you still need a permit for concealed carry? Heck, I might just start totin' this little Walker around with me.

Attachments

• DSCN6519.JPG
    DSCN6519.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 96

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious what makes him a dipshit!!! The holster or the Nov 1 law??????
It’s ged’s Nose up eyes down attitude towards lawful citizens that choose to carry openly
If it were concealed but printed, he’d feel it necessary to school him on the part where it’ll get you killed on the streets. remember that thread? Lol

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s ged’s Nose up eyes down attitude towards lawful citizens that choose to carry openly
If it were concealed but printed, he’d feel it necessary to school him on the part where it’ll get you killed on the streets. remember that thread? Lol
I didn't read that thread. He looks like a guy that had his pistol on him while working around the house and decided to go get something to eat. No harm

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always carried a S&W 442 in my pocket and I've never tried open carry but now that every untrained and quick tempered Tom, Dick and Harry can legally tote a handgun I may start packin' more firepower.

Haven't yet figured out how I'll keep my britches up but here's what I'm leaning towards......

View attachment 145809
You could at least get matchin grips. Sheesh, how gauche.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guys who taught my class said they were often asked how well you had to shoot to pass the class. They said you don't, you just have to demonstrate that you can miss safely. :pms2:

During the range time the instructor was looking at targets,walking behind the shooters tapping them on the shoulder saying, "You're good", "You're good", "You're good",
then he touched my shoulder and said, "You're deadly!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom