Happy constitutional carry day ya'll...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That does it. I’m buying those mammoth ivory 1911 grips so no one thinks I’m poor.

I had a set of 1911 genuine plastic imitation ivory grips, with the Masonic logo, gifted to me a while back that I need to put one one of my 1911's.

Being smooth I'm kinda thinking they might be a little slick for a good grip......guess I won't know till I try them.

Masonic 1911 grips..jpg

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, this morning the little old lady down the street was walking her dog as usual. They stopped for a little poo-poo just as another neighbor lady came out for the newspaper. I guess the poo-poo Santa picked up quickly enough and shouting erupted. Next thing I knew, they both pulled their six guns and lead was flying. Then they both turned and went on their way.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, this morning the little old lady down the street was walking her dog as usual. They stopped for a little poo-poo just as another neighbor lady came out for the newspaper. I guess the poo-poo Santa picked up quickly enough and shouting erupted. Next thing I knew, they both pulled their six guns and lead was flying. Then they both turned and went on their way.
The dog was okay though, right??

Latest posts

Top Bottom