Happy Easter Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy belated Easter all!

1650296152176.png

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Praise the Lord
Watched "King of Kings" 1961 movie last evening on cable. Anyone else watch last night or have seen it?? Had never seen or heard about that specific movie. Covered the whole life and ministry of Jesus from God sharing Mary's selection to the Resurrection. Very well done....especially for 61 years ago. Movies, acting have really come a long way....techniques, not values. :) :) :) Have almost 600 DVD collection of movies we select from to carry in our motorcoach when traveling Hoping to find King of Kings to add to the collection.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched "King of Kings" 1961 movie last evening on cable. Anyone else watch last night or have seen it?? Had never seen or heard about that specific movie. Covered the whole life and ministry of Jesus from God sharing Mary's selection to the Resurrection. Very well done....especially for 61 years ago. Movies, acting have really come a long way....techniques, not values. :) :) :) Have almost 600 DVD collection of movies we select from to carry in our motorcoach when traveling Hoping to find King of Kings to add to the collection.
I’ve seen it many times. I really like it but prefer the Greatest Story Ever Told. But the Passion of the Christ is amazing. Man that movie hits me hard every time I watch it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent many hours listening to this over the weekend. HE IS RISEN, HE IS RISEN INDEED.

Trooper Joe

Yeppers...

....I posted that video over on the "Amazing Grace" thread that RickN started. Those two young ladies just happened to pop up when I was looking at YouTube videos, and they certainly impressed me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom