Happy Election Day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless of who wins things won’t change. People will continue to believe if republicans can take back the house and senate things will get better. They won’t. Look at the scum bag that will be senate majority leader again. Ol Mitch McConnell. He ain’t no different than the current majority leader. And don’t get me started on Lankford, Bice and Mr. “I’m only gonna serve two terms” MarkWayne Mullin.

Then I look at our state election. I really fear Stitt will lose. The left is trying hard to unseat him. That alone proves he is doing something right. It sickens me how some on this very site , who profess to be big 2A supporters, say they won’t vote for him. He has kept his promise to defend the 2A. That is huge to me.
I agree but for other reasons. There will be a lot of expectations that won’t be met simply due the structure of power and how laws are past. Without a super-majority in the Senate they can’t override a Presidential veto. So they can put bills on Brandon’s desk but can’t force them through. Best they can do is stop the bleeding. I agree wholeheartedly about Mitch.
What I see is disillusionment with Republicans after two years because they will have a problem getting anything done on energy, the border, inflation or an asinine green agenda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom