Happy Friday the 13th!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually love Friday the 13th. I remember watching the Jason marathons that used to come on back in the early to mid 90’s in USA network with my dad. Heck I even have a tattoo of Jason on my forearm. And Freddy in the other one!!

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually love Friday the 13th. I remember watching the Jason marathons that used to come on back in the early to mid 90’s in USA network with my dad. Heck I even have a tattoo of Jason on my forearm. And Freddy in the other one!!

NoES the original was the only horror flick that ever gave me a problem sleeping. This was because my bedroom was a loft room that had a slanted ceiling. After watching Freddy lean through a wall I had a hard time sleeping that night as the head of my bed was on the short wall, so I stared right up at a ceiling that I could almost touch laying down in my bed lol. All others, even at the age of 10, just made me try to figure out how they did the special effects.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NoES the original was the only horror flick that ever gave me a problem sleeping. This was because my bedroom was a loft room that had a slanted ceiling. After watching Freddy lean through a wall I had a hard time sleeping that night as the head of my bed was on the short wall, so I stared right up at a ceiling that I could almost touch laying down in my bed lol. All others, even at the age of 10, just made me try to figure out how they did the special effects.
Freddy’s dead sucked but it was awesome seeing it in 3D. I much prefer the old 3D versus this new kind. I can’t hardly watch it now because I get a headache.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Freddy’s dead sucked but it was awesome seeing it in 3D. I much prefer the old 3D versus this new kind. I can’t hardly watch it now because I get a headache.

I got tired of of them and Friday the 13th, they all became the same. Have sex, die. Go down this dark, unlit path for no reason at all, die. You heard a noise, so you go check it out without any type of weapon, you die. I realized I lost my enjoyment when I watched a F13 and was screaming at the guys to kick his *)($#'ing kneecaps then take a rock and bash his head in.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hooo-boy, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall. (Yeah, sometimes I'm a bit of a voyeur, so what?!?!!?! :anyone:) :rotflmao:
Haha she was something else, very very sweet. Met her in college, before which she had been home schooled (for " God gave man the Remington repeating rifle so he could kill the dinosaurs, " kinda religious reasons). The best thing about the relationship is the stories lol. Last i heard she was a cop in Norman...

Latest posts

Top Bottom