Happy Memorial Day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1622909331594.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya'll be sure and thank a veteran whenever you see one. Tell them how appreciative you are for the blanket of freedom that you and your family rest under, that was provided by them.

View attachment 275808
People lose track of what this "holiday" is about. Thank you for bringing what it is actually about to the masses.
Millions of Military personnel have lost their lives defending our freedoms. Tens of millions of Veterans are living with combat related injuries or PTSD that effects their lives daily related to their service to this great country they defended.
Honor them in your thoughts as you move through this weekend with the celebrations, we all enjoy.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People lose track of what this "holiday" is about. Thank you for bringing what it is actually about to the masses.
Millions of Military personnel have lost their lives defending our freedoms. Tens of millions of Veterans are living with combat related injuries or PTSD that effects their lives daily related to their service to this great country they defended.
Honor them in your thoughts as you move through this weekend with the celebrations, we all enjoy.

Agree!!!

Wife and I were just up in Idaho for about 3 or 4 weeks. The wife's cousin is a retired Air Force veteran and has a number of health issues related to his service. He had to meet 2 or 3 appointments at the VA in Boise to determine his health needs. While sitting in the hospital waiting area while he was seeing his doctor, I got to do a bit of people watching.

While I have somewhat complained in the past that I'm not eligible for VA health care because we make too much money, I was reminded that a lot of veterans are in worse shape than I am and need that VA money for health care much more than I do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom