Happy New Year from Project Appleseed: New Lower Fees for 2014!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy New Year shooters!

If you have been wanting to attend an Appleseed rifle marksmanship course, but don't fall into one of the categories that get reduced price admission, you are in luck! We have reduced the standard adult registration fee from $80 down to $60 for all of 2014. Don't say we never do anything for our productive folks in the private sector! :wink2: We have a good schedule of events planned this year all over the state, and have a few more to be added shortly. Check out the schedule of Oklahoma Appleseeds here: http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states-display.php?qstate=OK&statename=Oklahoma. Sign up for an Appleseed today... and bring a friend!

For those that don't know, Project Appleseed is a nonprofit, all-volunteer organization dedicated to turning this country into a nation of Riflemen, and restoring our country's unique heritage of marksmanship and liberty. We hold weekend rifle marksmanship courses that teach everything necessary for you to pick up a rack-grade rifle and control the Rifleman's Quarter Mile -- which means the ability to hit a man-sized target out to 500 yards. We shoot the Army Qualification Test -- anyone who shoots to Expert standards gets our prestigious Rifleman's patch. Along with providing outstanding marksmanship training at an affordable price, it is also a goal of Project Appleseed to keep alive the memory of our forefathers who fought in the Revolutionary War. At every Appleseed, we teach the amazing true story of the Battle of Lexington and Concord -- the first battle of the Revolutionary War -- in which citizens were driven to armed rebellion by their government, and bested the most powerful, well-equipped, and well-trained military in the world.

I hope to see a lot of OSA folks on the firing line in 2014, and I wish you a great new year full of lead and hot brass!

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll probably come out again when you get one close to Tulsa this year. Gotta get that patch this time.

For anyone who's even thinking about taking this course, you should certainly do it! I improved dramatically both days, and even think a repeat of the course could do me more good.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, shirts are still part of the deal.

We have 3 Tulsa dates on the schedule at USSA... I'm sure one of them will work for y'all.

Nimaro, you don't have to use iron sights you know! Scopes are perfectly fine... you even have an excuse if you have eyesight issues. :wink2:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that my neck is better I need to get back out there ... It was a BLAST the first time and I didn't even get to shoot that much ... If any of you guys have women folk or kids that are a bit "iffy" about long gun shooting, THIS is the place to go. It is a GREAT time and you will learn a LOT. I didn't care too much for rifle shooting before I went to an Appleseed. Daniel and his buddies changed that ... :)

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Got a gift certificate to attend for xmas.

April may be the one where I cash it in.

I assume there will be another Appleseed Across America Liberty Volley to honor the 13 and commemorate the 19th like last year?

[video=youtube_share;ev7SPPx4Nfg]http://youtu.be/ev7SPPx4Nfg[/video]

[video=youtube_share;Y4pmGe9WvtI]http://youtu.be/Y4pmGe9WvtI[/video]

[video=youtube_share;JIcgTHccRPs]http://youtu.be/JIcgTHccRPs[/video]

Being a part of that was pretty cool. It would be fun to do it again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom