Happy Thanksgiving 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours. Wishing everyone a safe holiday.

zzzzzzzzz_InPixio.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks and back at ya.
We have been shopping and cooking all day. Tomorrow it's just put ribs on the smoker, and get the turkey fried.
Not looking for the 100% chance of a cold rain with 6 pre-teens coming. They usually terrorize the countryside with the ATV's but that's not gonna happen tomorrow.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all have a goodun! I gotta lay down the speedfeed to the cows in the morning then haul butt to my wife's families for yardbird n taters and then hurry back home and eat some real food before my body shuts down.

The food don't matter to me a ton anyhow. I'm thankful for many things and that's what gives me a smile.

P.S. if anyone needs a replacement turkey for one they burnt or didn't get thawed, jus hit me up with a message. There may be a Turkey out there with the girls chicken herd that is not frozen nor burnt. He is in loose hands and a white one. Oh and he's a pretty biggun.

Last edited:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny thing, just read something about deep frying turkeys today that may save someone from burnign down the house. Shut off the fire when the oil is up to temp and then drop the turkey in. Even if it splashes a ton of oil out it's all good sinec the flame is off. You then can relight it once the turkey is in. No flame no fireball.

Latest posts

Top Bottom