Has anyone else noticed the free-falling PMR-30 prices?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've wanted one of these (not sure for what purpose, but that should never impede the gun collecting process) for quite some time but the price had been holding too high for several years. Now, suddenly, I am seeing prices around $360-370 all day long and I am starting to feel the urge again.

Does anyone know why the prices have come down? Has demand dropped to meet low supply? Has supply risen to meet high demand? Is KelTec putting them on fire sale?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think its the supply and demand thing. It was thought of as a perfect survival tool and as I understand it, they kept them bought up. Its been at least 5 years they have been well above MSRP. My gun buyer guy, has tried through all of his distrubutors to get one but can't do it.
I gave up a couple of years ago. Have an AMT automag .22 mag that is totally not reliable because of mag issues that I need to dump. Glad to see these are getting affordable. I shot one that a forum member got at a Friends of the NRA as a sponsor, and it shot well.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think its the supply and demand thing. It was thought of as a perfect survival tool and as I understand it, they kept them bought up. Its been at least 5 years they have been well above MSRP. My gun buyer guy, has tried through all of his distrubutors to get one but can't do it.
I gave up a couple of years ago. Have an AMT automag .22 mag that is totally not reliable because of mag issues that I need to dump. Glad to see these are getting affordable. I shot one that a forum member got at a Friends of the NRA as a sponsor, and it shot well.

Yeah, I think companies geared up production in anticipation for a Hillary win. When trump won, The demand suddenly dropped out since people now have a warm and fuzzy feeling that their rights aren't gonna be trashed anymore than they are.

I saw Colt 6920s going for $650 about a month ago. They ran at the price for about 3 weeks. I bought one (shhhhhhh)

Latest posts

Top Bottom