Has anyone ever had any problems with H&H gun range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to stand at the knife counter for 20 minutes before I was helped. Guy gave me a discount because he felt bad, as he had to come from somewhere else to help me after no one responded to the multiple overhead pages. He said the service sucked, but it was a job. Had multiple employees walk past me, and could see several standing around talking to each other. I was 1 of 2 customers in the store. After the discount, it was still more than Amazon, but last minute Father's Day gift so I was kinda stuck. Haven't been back since.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whose fat larry?

Obviously I was not alone in my experience. Which is a shame.

I had similar issues. I had to wait quite a long time at the counter to receive customer service.

I got quite the attitude from the guys at the shooting range counter. When I asked for help or advice, I felt like I was just wasting their time. Very rude and inconsiderate behaviour. What really iced the cake was when I went to return the firearm I had rented. I, of course, went to safety check the firearm before I returned it to the individual at the counter. He took exception to that and demanded I return the firearm immediately. Mind you, a safety check is a 5 second affair.

This sort of customer service was appalling to me, so I will not go there again. Doubly because of the lack of respect for safe handling procedures.

I didn't want to sit here and say something on the chance it was just a bad day or something.

I'm sure there are great and nice guys who work there. One guy from across the store did walk over to ask if I needed help after I was ignored for about half an hour. The other guy I asked didn't want anything to do with me when I asked him a holster related question.

Last edited:

Gone_fishn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only time I'll go in there is for reloading supplies. Those guys are pretty good about helping you with whatever you need. The rest of them could care less about whether you buy anything or not.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Customer service at it's finest there folks. (Not). In all fairness, H&H has done more for the shooting sports and gun owners than about anyone in Oklahoma. The manager is a guy named Mike and he's a great guy. Will is an awesome fellow too, as are several others. But Fat Larry pissed me off by being an a-hole to my daughter during her CCW class there, and he can kiss my old Marine Corps ass. As long as FL remains there, I will not darken their door.

Do you mind if i ask you about the details surrounding this incident? I'm curious since two people have already mentioned this 'fat larry' fellow.

Just go to Bad Boys and you won't ever go to H&H again to shoot. As far as buying I buy online and send to Sooner State Pawn for $10 transfer.

By Bad Boys, do you mean big boys? Do you have an address on that location? I'll check it out.

Thanks for the responses, guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom