Has anyone found a lazer site that is as good as the Crimson trace Lazers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acelungger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy Folks,
I own a few Crimson Trace grips and I have never found any other lazer that even comes close! I have a few guns that I would like to have Lazers on but just can't make my self buy anymore High Dollar Lazer sites.
So has anyone ever found anything close??? I have a small multi function flash light I believe it is a Beenco??? The lazer that it has is pretty close to the C.T.
Would realy like to hear from you all.
thanks
Greg

acelungger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I am looking for a rail mount lazer but I would like to find one I can afford. I have a set of C.T on my Colt Officers model, I have 2 sets of C.T. on 2 Kel Tec 380's I beleive I paid $160.00 per set for the lazer on each KelTec, I gave $249.00 for the CT grip for my Officers model, I have another 1911 that I would like to put a Lazer on that I will be using for Target shooting only, the Crimson's are the only Lazer I have found that I can use outdoors in a bright sunny day.

rudyod

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Viridian makes a great green laser sight that is supposed to give you better visibility in the daylight. I bought one at one of the gun shows in Tulsa for $225 and it came with a kydex holster for my glock. Unfortunately my glock 21 is an F model and the laser wouldn't work on the Picatinny rail so I sold it to a buddy to use on his glock 17. I first heard about the Viridian thru a LE friend of mine if that makes any difference to you.

MBB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm going to be this way because I see "lazer" a lot and I have a weird quirk for things like this...just for edification, no offense meant to anyone because I'm certainly not perfect (I hope I misspelled something so someone can ding me), laser is an acronym (no "Z"):

laser: Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASER)

cool, huh?

shooter226

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I used a Surefire laser on an AR that was attached to a forearm rail and it works great. It’s very accurate and easy to zero. It doesn’t just bend the tube to zero like some of the cheaper ones do. It is also available in IR.
Mark

Latest posts

Top Bottom