Has anyone made the social media switch to Gab?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Haven’t had Facebook in 2 years. I do have an Instagram though, honestly just because of all the Hot Model pages and the Harley/Chopper pages. I ain’t ashamed to admit it. Haha

Made the switch to Gab early January. Their servers were running pretty slow at the time. Everything has seemed to really start working good now. I’m impressed.

I was on Parler for like a day and then it sucked so I left. Now it appears that the FBI possibly controls and it’s a trap for Patriots now that they’re back online after all the Apple and Google BS they had to go through.

I highly recommend the switch to Gab if y’all haven’t already.

STS11

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven’t had Facebook in 2 years. I do have an Instagram though, honestly just because of all the Hot Model pages and the Harley/Chopper pages. I ain’t ashamed to admit it. Haha

Made the switch to Gab early January. Their servers were running pretty slow at the time. Everything has seemed to really start working good now. I’m impressed.

I was on Parler for like a day and then it sucked so I left. Now it appears that the FBI possibly controls and it’s a trap for Patriots now that they’re back online after all the Apple and Google BS they had to go through.

I highly recommend the switch to Gab if y’all haven’t already.

I have been on GAB since FEB 2018. Its is the only social media site that I look at. The comments on this site are very similar to GAB.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I joined GAB a couple of months ago, I wasn't using any social media other than this site before that.
Don't go to GAB much, I saw a lot of dumb stuff on their along with the good.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first thing I saw upon going there is PrisonPlanet. Looks to be another Paul Joseph Watson venture. I like that dude. I'll look for a while though before signing myself up to the latest blacklist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom