Has anyone tried this holser?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Carrying a pistol in your boot as about as inaccessible as sticking one down your pants. :rolleyes2
Well I have a little inside info on this thread. He has a reason he needs to find a well concealed option. I know what he has done in the past. And I would say boot is a better option that that bag in your drawers!! :cool:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have a little inside info on this thread. He has a reason he needs to find a well concealed option. I know what he has done in the past. And I would say boot is a better option that that bag in your drawers!! :cool:
Boot carry is an option, but I don’t know that it’s any “better” than that holster. In my opinion, carrying in your boot is as bad as carrying in your front pocket.
My father in law was feeding a friend’s dog while the family was on vacation, and while pouring feed in the dog’s bowl, the dog reared up and bit my father in law in the face and held on. Being bent over, there was no way for him to access the gun he had in his right front pocket, and he basically had to wait on the dog to let go. The irony is I had already warned him about the limited access of the gun in his front pocket, but some folks have to learn the hard way. Needless to say, he carries IWB now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom