Has your wife ever gotten onto you for…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
…washing the dishes too thoroughly?

I was literally gotten onto because I pre-wash the dishes too well. So well, in fact, that she can't tell if the dishes are clean or dirty. I load the dishwasher and she unloads it, that's our deal. She put up a load of dirty dishes and I'm in trouble. :explode:

What's the dumbest thing you've been put in the doghouse over?

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
…washing the dishes too thoroughly?

I was literally gotten onto because I pre-wash the dishes too well. So well, in fact, that she can't tell if the dishes are clean or dirty. I load the dishwasher and she unloads it, that's our deal. She put up a load of dirty dishes and I'm in trouble. :explode:

What's the dumbest thing you've been put in the doghouse over?

My SIL does this, bless him for cleaning up, but he completely washes the dishes, then puts them in the dishwasher to run.

I scrape the food off of plates into the trash, then load them in the dishwasher, it's actually better to have the plates dirty when you wash them...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prewash my dishes because of OCD..Ha.
Dumbest thing I've ever got in the doghouse for, is buying her a gift she wanted but didn't know she no longer wanted it.

Grumpy bought me flowers once, early in our relationship. I worked for a florist in Tishomingo when I was in college so I'm intimately familiar with the markup (note: it ain't just a little). I told him if he ever spent that kind of money on me again on something that was gonna wind up in the trash inside a week he'd better be prepared to duck the vase it came in.

One of the attorneys I worked for then laughed her ass off when she overheard a conversation we had around Valentine's Day. He was asking me what CALIBER of flowers I wanted. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom