Has your wife ever gotten onto you for…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just rinse before sticking them in the fancy washer, not a full pre-wash.

Me and the wife split the chores and household duties, largely dependent on who's the most tired or has had the chittiest week. But she also knows that if the fancy dishwasher ever breaks, she's on her own. I hate washing dishes by hand.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My former wife (back when we were married) got on to me once for starting a load of laundry on the wrong day. With firm tone and a scowl she informed me it wasn't Thursday. Therefore, with a very neutral attitude, I redistributed the clothes back into their respective hampers. To this day I don't understand that one.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My former wife (back when we were married) got on to me once for starting a load of laundry on the wrong day. With firm tone and a scowl she informed me it wasn't Thursday. Therefore, with a very neutral attitude, I redistributed the clothes back into their respective hampers. To this day I don't understand that one.

:scratch:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The nesting instinct is deeply rooted. A woman's kitchen/home is her kingdom... (queendom?)... no, realm.

I was excoriated once over my habit of using the wrong clothes hangers. There are two types and I used the wrong ones for the wrong thing. Thought I had solved the problem by buying her more of the kind of hanger that she favored. Nooo...when I did that she was upset that I simply did not understand

I also slam doors

Trying to be better...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The nesting instinct is deeply rooted. A woman's kitchen/home is her kingdom... (queendom?)... no, realm.

I was excoriated once over my habit of using the wrong clothes hangers. There are two types and I used the wrong ones for the wrong thing. Thought I had solved the problem by buying her more of the kind of hanger that she favored. Nooo...when I did that she was upset that I simply did not understand

I also slam doors

Trying to be better...

Grumpy has more bad habits than I could list here. The site would crash. Trust me on this one. I have a room he is forbidden to enter. It is my sanctuary. If the door is shut and he can't find me, I'm in there for the protection of others (usually him) and he leaves me for as long as needs be. Neither of us speak of my time in my sanctuary. It is verboten. Even the dogs have learned not to open that door if it is shut. Lol It is heavenly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom