Hate crime?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Fadel Alkilani". Wasn't there an "Alkilani" that signed the Declaration of Independence? Or maybe it was the Constitution? I don't recall, but certainly there must have been; I can't see why there wouldn't have been.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The designation of "hate crime" is utterly ridiculous.

A victim is no more/less dead, injured, or defrauded whether the motive is hate, greed, or any other reason in a criminal's mind.

The term "hate crime" quite possibly helped provide a catalyst leading to the present day situation in America. "Equal" doesn't mean you're special when it's convenient.

Just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:
___

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anytime a couple people try to kick someone butt, they are both hatting. But we’re talking laws past that protect a class from malice, as we both know.

Now someone picking on someone weaker is a real lowlife IMO. This is about the laws being standard for everyone rich or poor.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1631459542784.png

His account has been deleted.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The designation of "hate crime" is utterly ridiculous.

A victim is no more/less dead, injured, or defrauded whether the motive is hate, greed, or any other reason in a criminal's mind.

The term "hate crime" quite possibly helped provide a catalyst leading to the present day situation in America. "Equal" doesn't mean you're special when it's convenient.

Just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:
___
Hate crimes make no sense to me. If it's wrong it's wrong. Upping the sentence based on what someone's motivation 'might' be is dumb.

Latest posts

Top Bottom