Hate to ask it, but I need some help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need help with a couple projects if anybody gets time and is willing. Sadly I can not afford to pay for help. Embarrassing because I wanted to do these things myself but turns out I am not as healed and able as I thought I was.

If anyone is able, I need help getting a belt back on a riding mower and when the weather clears I need a small ditch dug along our back fence. About 15 feet long and 8 to 10 inches deep. Dirt keeps washing out under the fence so I am putting in a little piece of edging and leveling things off to stop it. I did one but just can not do the other.

If anyone can help just let me know when is a good time for you.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could come up along with @PBramble on Saturday and help get 'er done too. I'll send the both of you a PM with my contact info to coordinate the work party. Anyone else wanna join us to help Rick out? I suggest PM to Rick, copy to me and PBramble so we know.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually would consider making the drive to help out, but I am quarantined at home for 2 weeks right now. :( No work, no public, no nothing. I definitely don't want to be around Rick or the rest of you frail old farts if I am potentially infectious. :bah:

Dammit.
That you caring about us "frail old farts" and I hope like hell you haven't caught that crap.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If my truck didnt have a cracked radiator i would make the trip to help out need to find things to do since this is my first week of retirement and it s*cks so far. First time in nearly 25 years that i had more than a weekend off, other than a day here and there and usually got called back in on most of them days. And not helping with the rain this week.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That you caring about us "frail old farts" and I hope like hell you haven't caught that crap.

No, I haven't, but I am having to stay home because a very good friend did. She is in the hospital now and seems to be doing ok, but I was with her for several hours when she got sick, and she and her husband (he is also sick) were in our home last week, also.

That means no work, which means canceling all my patients, which means no paycheck. I thought my finances sucked the last 5 months... this month and next month are going to be a helluva lot worse. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom