Hate to ask it, but I need some help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before I forget, if you like peanut butter and chocolate we have something you have got to try. A cookie from Aldi that taste like a Reese's cup but are 98 cents a bag.

Come on, man! You can't tease us like that! So, what are they called? Or, give us a pic of the packaging or something!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on, man! You can't tease us like that! So, what are they called? Or, give us a pic of the packaging or something!

Might be great stored in frig as the chocolate gets a little messy. I can only allow myself one every now and then, it is hard not to sit down and put a serious hurting on the pack. 18 good cookies for 98 cents is pretty good nowadays too.

Cookies 2.png

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might be great stored in frig as the chocolate gets a little messy. I can only allow myself one every now and then, it is hard not to sit down and put a serious hurting on the pack. 18 good cookies for 98 cents is pretty good nowadays too.

View attachment 173139

Thanks! Gonna' have to make an Aldi's run today!

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to help, sounds like Saturday at 8:30? I'm kinda old but I can still do a few things.
Rick, PM me your address if you still need help.
It'll give me a chance to put some faces to names on the forum.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh my, I didn't see this about the cookies before I posted the crap talking in the other thread.
Oops.
Aldi has other cookies in that Benton brand that are also very good but I have to stay away from all of them.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just FYI, those of you that wish to carry, it is cool. I usually do not carry at home but have no problem with any of you carrying.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just FYI, those of you that wish to carry, it is cool. I usually do not carry at home but have no problem with any of you carrying.

Tell Lavonne I'll see her about 9:30 or so. I don't think Grumpy is coming with me -- he's talking about shooting the match ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom