Hate to ask it, but I need some help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to help, sounds like Saturday at 8:30? I'm kinda old but I can still do a few things.
Rick, PM me your address if you still need help.
It'll give me a chance to put some faces to names on the forum.

Yep, that's always cool. Hope to see you there.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy smokes, you guys already knocked it all out??? Now that's some fast workers! I need to find some projects ya'll can take on around here, lol.

Good job, all, honestly I wish I could have helped.
Same here, I'm working today otherwise I'd have offered to help as well. I'm glad you got it knocked out. I've been reading @RickN's posts for years and would've liked to have met him! OSA has some good folks.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I literally just saw this thread! Rick and I are only a couple miles apart. I jumped in the truck and headed that way. Pulled over in the Walmart parking lot figuring I should check the last page to see if/how it went. I see rick posted at 9:30 that’s it done! That is some fast work!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the rest of you want, I am sure the wife can find more projects for us next weekend. We could finish leveling off the dirt pile, tearing out the lowered ceiling in the kitchen, or hundreds of other things she will think of. :pms2::pms2::pms2:

Seriously guys, thanks. We have a great bunch here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom